Why you should make websites with WordPress. How do you do that?
Consider the following situations:
1. You are a businessman or going to start a business; You need a website but, you can’t manage the time or money to make it.
2. You are a businessman or going to start a business; You already have a website which is not fulfilling your expectation. Maybe you are not satisfied with the features or the performance of that website. So, you want to make a new one.
In either situation, WP can be the best solution for you.
You can make a website in a very cheap cost (maybe within $30-$40 annually) within a very short time (It’s possible to make a basic website within a day!) using WP & you can have your preferred features in the website as well.
There are some other platforms to make a website but today, in this article, we will see why WP might be the best option to start with.
1. WordPress is completely FREE!
You can download and install WP, modify and use as you want without any cost.
You only have to spend a little money for the domain and hosting of your website. In the present scenario, almost all the hosting providers provide a free domain for one year with their package. There is a plenty of hosting providers such as: BlueHost, Hostgator, SiteGround and so on starting from less than $1/month.
2. It’s popular; WordPress holds almost 60% of the market share!
As of 2018, almost 30% of the total website are made using WordPress! Just imagine, you are visiting 4 websites and one of them is made with WordPress. And when it comes to CMS platforms, the percentage just gets doubled.
3. Thousands of professional themes (Free & Paid)
There are almost 2000 free themes available at WP theme directory. Moreover, you can buy thousands of premium themes from various marketplaces. It’s really easy to use these themes so, you don’t have to hire any professional web designer to give your website’s visual a beautiful look a& feel.
4. You can add any features using Plugins
you can make a beautiful simple blog using WP even you can make a complex website structure as well for your business. Thousands of free and premium Plugins will help you to add various features to meet your expectation.
Wanna make an E-commerce store online?-Woocommerce Plugin is there to help you.
Wanna offer any course/tutorial online?-LifterLMS Plugin will ease your job.
There are several Plugins available to add a single feature so, you will have several options to choose from.
And you can add all these complex functionalities without any coding experience/knowledge!
5. WordPress is Search Friendly
The codes of WP are written maintaining high-quality SEO Compliance. You can optimize your website using free Plugins like Yoast SEO.
According to Matt Cutts (Google engineer)-
“WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues”.
6. WordPress is safe — The security of WordPress is quite strong
The codes of WP are written considering the security issue. However, like the offline world, the online world is unpredictable too. So, if anyone wants to make the security stronger, he may use some free/premium Plugins.
7. Various types of multimedia file formats are supported
Not only TEXT! It gives you the built-in support to add various types of image, video, audio, PDF, Docs and so on.
Another strong side of WP is that it supports the Embed feature. That’s mean, you just have to copy the URL of YoutTube videos, Instagram photos, Twitter tweets and other platforms’ contents and paste it to your WP website to Embed that to your website. No more hassles.
8. Unlimited users and different user-role
There are several roles in WP like Administrator, Editor, Subscriber, Author, Contributor etc.
Every user-role has its own capability and you can add unlimited users for every role. When you install Plugins like customer, instructor, student, moderator etc. the associated roles will be created automatically.
9. Mobile Friendly
There was a time when people used to use internet only with computers. But the number of mobile internet users is just increasing day by day. So, while making a website, you must consider your website’s mobile friendliness. And WordPress again makes it easy for you. WordPress website can be browsed from any device very comfortably.
10. There are tons of people to help with WordPress!
More than 70 million websites are made using WordPress. For having such a huge user-community, millions of resources are available to get help with WordPress. Just Google any problem regarding WordPress, you get the solution!
11. Easy to install & manage website with WordPress
To my opinion, this is probably the biggest reason of such popularity of WP. You don’t have to be a web developer. You don’t have to write codes in HTML, CSS, PHP or JAVA either (its good to have some basic coding knowledge though).
· You can make any kinds of website. You can scale up your website from basic to super complex as you want.
· It supports multiple languages. So, you can make your website almost in every language.
· You can transfer your whole website to any hosting server.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started
Don’t waste your time. Start making your perfect website with WordPress. You can start with either version of WP. In WordPress.com or WordPress.org.
For more tutorils on WordPress, SEO, Making money online, Google toools etc, just have a look at out at our latest articles